Sunday, March 6, 2011

Report on BonBons

Well, arrived at Ladies retreat with Bon Bons in hand and got rave reviews on them.  I did not have to bring any home thank goodness because I knew they would not get ate here except by me and I did not need them.  On Saturday after the devotion was over I went looking for my container thinking maybe there might be one or two left but could not find the container or any bon bons. Luckily, it was just a through away aluminum container and hope everyone that wanted one got one.  I did learn that I do need to stick with half or less frosting to mix in just to keep the cake texture and so they do not weep or get to moist.  Thanks to all who gave me a report on them. I really do appreciate all words of advice and will put it to good use. I am soon to make some red velvet or german chocolate ones and hope I will beable to sale them.

No comments:

Post a Comment