Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dinner Roll Preperation



These rolls are so light and airy and just melt in your mouth that you can not help yourself but having just 1 more.  It takes a little time and quite a bit of flour but it is so worth the end product and ohh the smell when I bake them.  We can't help but wait in the kitchen and watch them turn their golden brown and emit there wonderful fragrance!  This receipe is one of the best that I have and I have tried a few.  The rolls stay nice and light and do not start to dry out until about the 4th day.  I entered the 2009 Ozark Empire Fair with a receipe and made cloverleaf rolls out of it and due to the judges not judging until the next afternoon, the rolls had began to dry out, which is a very common problem. I did get 3rd place for them but soon after that I started using my new one and get rave reviews and I also use this same receipe for my Blue Ribbon Cinnamon Rolls. When I get these in the pans on the morning of Thanksgiving, I will upload some pictures. I hope you all enjoy the baking process and that the wait is well worth it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment