Friday, December 24, 2010

Special Delivery!

 The finished product!  Iced and ready to go to the Sheppards'!  They turned out so pretty and so delicious!
Chocolate Pie made with my special fancy cocoa.  It turned out so rich and smooth that no one would beable to refuse a slice. Kadin and I licked the bowl and spoon clean,(just to make sure it was edible!)
Lemon Meringue Pie of course. Everyone seems to love a good lemon pie. Sweet but with a hint of tartness just to make it perfect. And 2 inches of meringue!  Ohhh, yummy! 
My yeast for cinnamon rolls.  It was growing as I was taking the picture and couldn't get it into the mixer quick enough.  It was so excited about becoming luscious rolls I guess. LoL
Side shot!  Bakers dozen of cinnamon rolls for my special customer!  The dough had to be punched down 3 times because it was escaping the bowl before I could get it to the kitchen to roll out. I knew that if the yeast was that active that the rolls would be extra large.
Top view of the rolls!  With the special cinnamon that I use, these rolls are going to be to die for and I truely hope that the Sheppards' love them and eat every last crumb like we normally do! 
2 extra that Dan and I got to devour! This is a 10in pan if that tells you anything about how BIG they were!

No comments:

Post a Comment